+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Bread Thread.

I'm Kevin.

Just for bread, or the Pizza as well?

I use an Ooni Pro pizza oven, and a kenwood chef mixer with dough hook to make the dough. Ball up and let it prove over night before making the pizzas.

I can't remember the last time I bought a pizza.
    I am still very much on the learning curve.

Recipes are done using the Pizzapp + app.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Brian.

How about some tips , recipes , or links to recipes chaps .

I was hoping for that when I saw this thread
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Just for bread, or the Pizza as well?

I use an Ooni Pro pizza oven, and a kenwood chef mixer with dough hook to make the dough. Ball up and let it prove over night before making the pizzas.

I can't remember the last time I bought a pizza.
    I am still very much on the learning curve.

Recipes are done using the Pizzapp + app.
    I would appreciate information on Pizzas. For a few years I have been trying to persuade my wife that an outdoor oven would be fun - a mate in the village bought one from Portugal and he makes superb Pizzas in seconds.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Sure the hand made bread guys will give info.
    I pretty much just use a machine now.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Interesting thread. I have been making sourdough for a few years. Amazing what you can do with a teaspoon of starter

.[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Always try to get a good ear on the loaf.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Interesting thread. I have been making sourdough for a few years. Amazing what you can do with a teaspoon of starter

.[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Always try to get a good ear on the loaf.
    nice loaves ...well done.. how do u like the bow saw?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Wholemeal loaf....

bread machine : 2 cups of bread flour, 2 cups of wholemeal flour, 4 cups total approx 500 grms flour (3 tbsp dried milk powder optional) 3 tbsp of brown sugar, (or 1.5 tbsp of honey) 2 teaspoons salt, 360mls water, 1 teaspoon dried yeast ..use option 1 on breadmaker...a standard white loaf sequence...this recipe makes a 2lb loaf..or 907grms in new money.

Nice loaf mate.. Top job. Just ordered more flour etc.. Not running out this time, in case the nutters empty all the shops
    At least I can have bread.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nice loaves ...well done.. how do u like the bow saw?
    Noticed the bread saw on TV programme Country file. Made by a guy in Lincolnshire

Allways bake the sourdough to achieve a good crust and this saw is perfect.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nice loaf mate.. Top job. Just ordered more flour etc.. Not running out this time, in case the nutters empty all the shops
    At least I can have bread.
    Yeah Grant...the new machine is knocking out some good results....I like the look of that Brioche You've made...It's wise to keep a good stock of flour...I've not bought any store bread since I got the machines...I sometimes have the two of them going...Ha...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Brian.

What bread making machines are we all using then gents ?
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast