+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Bread Thread.

I'm Grant.

Default The Big Bread Thread.

Saw folk were wanting a bread thread separate so here it is.
    Show off you breads etc here..

I will open it with a Brioche I just made.
    First try and quite impressive looking.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

20200820_200057.jpg

Home made pizza bread, using "Tipo 00" flour, cooked in a wood fired pizza oven.
    Last edited by CageyH; 22-09-2020 at 04:28.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Tony.

Yay! For The Big Bread Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Jo.

Default Panem nostrum quotidianem da nobis hodie...

Ha! Thought I was alone here in punching dough. I used to try to be so precise in breadmaking, exact in all respects. Now I just trust to the feel and the loaves turn out better for it. I suppose you learn the techinque then have to unlearn it to make better bread.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    20200820_200057.jpg

Home made pizza bread, using "Tipo 00" flour, coomed in a wood fired pizza oven.
    The right way up....looks rather nice...

'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Mike.

Made some Pikelets the other day, couldn't fry them quick enough, fry one, eat one...........
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    The right way up....looks rather nice...

That looks really good!

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Saw folk were wanting a bread thread separate so here it is.
    Show off you breads etc here..

I will open it with a Brioche I just made.
    First try and quite impressive looking.
    That looks fab Grant!

I'm Alan.

Wholemeal loaf....

bread machine : 2 cups of bread flour, 2 cups of wholemeal flour, 4 cups total approx 500 grms flour (3 tbsp dried milk powder optional) 3 tbsp of brown sugar, (or 1.5 tbsp of honey) 2 teaspoons salt, 360mls water, 1 teaspoon dried yeast ..use option 1 on breadmaker...a standard white loaf sequence...this recipe makes a 2lb loaf..or 907grms in new money.

Last edited by mad-moon; 22-09-2020 at 11:05.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm guy.

Excellent thread Grant

Could I ask for recipes/techniques/equipment please.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast