+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Paravicini The Head TX-4

Default FS: Paravicini The Head TX-4

Sadly, but I am selling my Paravicini The Head TX-4. It is in very nice condition, with very small signs of usage, but considering it's age I would consider it normal.
    I've been using it for many years with great pleasure and I hope it will get into good hands.

It's a legendary SUT with magnificent sound. According to my best knowledge only 200 units were made, this is No.28.
    They show up for sale very rarely so now it is your opportunity to get one.

Item is located in Budapest (Hungary) and I am happy to ship it internationally. I will pack it very carefully.

Asking price: GBP 2.100 including shipping
    (I am also open for best offers)

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Last edited by vencel; 18-09-2020 at 09:25.
    László from Budapest :-)

I'm Geoff.

Full sized photos need to be shown here, not thumbnails. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Rules are here: https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...tos-in-adverts

There are free image hosting sites that do not require registration. Try Imgur.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Hover the cursor over the top right of the uploaded image and the menu shows. Click on 'get share links', click on 'BBCode' green copy link and paste in your advert.

I'm Josie.

Very nice SUT. I know someone with one of these and it does sound really nice.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Very nice SUT. I know someone with one of these and it does sound really nice.
    Thanks Jo! For years it has been my reference SUT, in my system and to my ears it is better than many of the well-known and more expensive brands.
    Still there are better ones out there, but for more money. I am only selling it as I want to try a newly made and much more expensive unit. Later I might regret selling this SUT as many did who sold in the past, but this is also the beauty of this hobby.

I'm Tristan.

How does it compare to a Ferenc Lazar SUT ?

Unfortunately I have no idea as I’ve never heard a Ferenc Lazar SUT. Honestly speaking this is the first time I hear about Ferenc Lazar. I have a Koetsu SUT, I had various Audio Note UK and Japan SUTs, Audio Technica, Entré, newer Paravicini and whatever my friends have. TX-4 is still playing in my system, but now I would like to try more expensive ones and I hope that will also be better, not just more expensive.

Price drop.
    New asking price: €1850 including shipping

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread