+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 x Mundorf SGFC16, Silver Gold Foil, Air Core Inductors, 0.12mH, 0.11Ohm

I'm Chris.

Default 2 x Mundorf SGFC16, Silver Gold Foil, Air Core Inductors, 0.12mH, 0.11Ohm

2 x Mundorf SGFC16, Silver Gold Foil, Air Core Inductors, 0.12mH, 0.11Ohm
    These are 24mm high and 35mm in diameter.

MCoil SFC silverfoil coils have been developed for uncompromising state-of-the-art audio applications focused on absolutely flawless and a holographic 3D-like performance with utmost dynamics providing a considerably increased range of vivid, subtle timbres and precision.

Their acoustic features unite the typical tonal beauty and authenticity of air core coils with the three-dimensional staging of a tightly cemented, microphonic-free reel alongside the outstanding tonal properties of silver foil in terms of multi-faceted and truly `life-like“ performance of voices and instruments.

However, the exceptional tonal quality of the SFC series can be further enhanced by adding 1% of the purest gold making it the SGFC series then.

SGFC16 - silver/gold foil width 17mm

Technical specifications - Silver/Gold foil:
    AgAu-foil: 70 μ / proportion of gold 1%
    Purity of silver: min. 99.97% typ. 99.99%
    Purity of gold: min. 99.97% typ. 99.99%
    Insulation: Polypropylene 20 μ
    Central bore: 6 mm
    Permissible ambient temperature 85°C/185°F

These are new and unused - purchased from Hifi Collective these cost £768 each! Im letting them go for £500 each or £900 for the pair - this includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the world.

Obviously I am new here on AOS but I have been on ebay for over 15 years with 100% positive feedback through 800+ transactions(including sales of Nordost, Audio Note and Transparent Reference cables - details available upon request) - see screenshot of my ebay profile. I also have 100% feedback on Reverb.com(where I also have these cables listed). If you check the feedback on Reverb you will see it is against many very expensive bass guitars that I have sold from my collection to people all over the world - https://reverb.com/shop/chriss-bass-emporium/feedback. Additional feedback available on basschat.co.uk(username 'dyerseve') and hifiwigwam(username 'hearingisbelieving').

Capture.JPG

I'm Chris.

Massive price drop to £768 for the pair and still includes worldwide insured postage

I'm Chris.

price drop to £600 for the pair and still includes worldwide insured postage

I'm David.

What was the intended application for these?
    Source 1: Lenco GL75, Kuzma Reference; Source 2: Geoff Bull-modified TDA1541A S2 Marantz CD94/CD85; Source 3: Leak Troughline 3; Source 4: Nakamichi DR1. Preamplifier: Croft Epoch; Phono stage: Rotel Michi, AI SUT; Power amps: Leak TL12 plus/ Leak ST60 both Classique Sounds rebuildss; Integrated solid state amplification: Primare I30; Speakers: Sonab OA4/ B&W DM3/ ESL57.

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedle-Dee View Post
    What was the intended application for these?
    Do you mean what was my intended application? Actually I purchased them as part of a bulk lot of high-end crossover parts to upgrade my crossovers but these are surplus to requirements.

I'm Chris.

Bump

I'm Chris.

Still available

+ Reply to Thread