+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tin HiFi P1 planar IEM earphones

I'm Bruce.

Default Tin HiFi P1 planar IEM earphones

I love these earphones with a nice planar sound and good detail and smoothness. I’m only selling because it turns out that my ears don’t handle IEMs well, so am moving to full sized headphones.

You can find lots of reviews and impressions of the P1’s on the net especially on Head-Fi and Discord, several saying they better the HE-400i. They match really well with the E1DA PowerDAC v2, which is silly-good for its price of $59 (@Linsoul) though requires balanced cables. The P1's respond well to EQ so, can do that through the PowerDAC’s app or your music player if desired, though I found them great with just a little bump in bass.

Includes box, tips supply, and SE cable. Stock tips are mostly silicone though I can supply a box of Inair foams if desired.
    Can include MMCX > 2.5mm balanced cable for an E1DA for another £15.

£105 shipping included to UK mainland
    Plus postage to other destinations

Tin P1 box.jpgTin P1.jpg
    Last edited by brucew268; 19-09-2020 at 08:31.
    Bruce

Theories are not so much answers as questions, to be supported or undermined by experience & testing.

Source: Audiolab 6000CDT > Calyx 24/192 DAC
    Amplification: Pass-design B1rev2 pre-amplifier > Neurochrome Modulus 686.
    Loudspeakers: Proac Response 1SC
    Cables/stands: spkr: MIT MH-750 biwire; IC: HT Truthlink; Target stands, sand-filled; Excel Cat6A 23AWG UFTP & 1attack.de Cat.7 SFTP.
    Other: Balanced AC transformer to hydra mains distr; Bass traps & Acoustic panels; Isolation: Inner tube & roller bearings; 3xZyxel ES104A switches in series w/Vreg upgrades.

I'm Bruce.

Given that Drop.com is running the P1 again, I'll drop the price to £95.

Also if you prefer, I'll subsitute the balanced cable for the SE one at the same total cost of £95.
    Bruce

Theories are not so much answers as questions, to be supported or undermined by experience & testing.

Cables/stands: spkr: MIT MH-750 biwire; IC: HT Truthlink; Target stands, sand-filled; Excel Cat6A 23AWG UFTP & 1attack.de Cat.7 SFTP.
    Other: Balanced AC transformer to hydra mains distr; Bass traps & Acoustic panels; Isolation: Inner tube & roller bearings; 3xZyxel ES104A switches in series w/Vreg upgrades.

I'm Bruce.

Bump.
    Bruce

I'm Martin.

I have a pair along with many others at multiple times the price. These really punch above their weight and with a bit of ear bud swapping they sound even better. GLWS

I'm Bruce.

Thanks! Amazing that no one seems to know them here.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread