+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARCAM DV135 DVD and Universal Disc Player going cheap £50

I'm Chris.

Default ARCAM DV135 DVD and Universal Disc Player going cheap £50

ARCAM DV135

This is a very respectable universal disc player(DVD-Video, VCD, DiVX, CD audio plus stereo DVD-Audio & SACD) from a hifi POV not to mention its capabilities as a DVD player.

All yours, with remote and power lead for £50 + postage which shouldnt be anymore than a tenner for UK mainland. Please note that there is some minor damage to the case as shown in the photos but otherwise it is in good condition - see notes below.

*Please note it occassionally has a problem reading discs - I have just tested with 15 cds. It loaded all but 2 without issue. 1 it didnt read first time so i had to re insert it then it read fine. 2nd was misread first time but perfectly 2nd time. I then switched it off, ran the same 15 cds through it again and no issues at all this time.*

a throw of dice no 17

I'm Alan.

Bargain...it's nearly for nowt...GLWS...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Bargain...it's nearly for nowt...GLWS...
    Thank you Alan, this used to be Jimmy Hughes's disc spinner of choice and at this money, even with the slight issue it has, it is excellent vfm imo.

I'm Chris.

message sent.
    Chris.

I'm Chris.

Now sold STP thanks Chris

+ Reply to Thread