+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nordost Valhalla Reference Speaker Cables, Bi-wire 3.25m / 128" £3250

I'm Chris.

Default Nordost Valhalla Speaker Cables, Bi-wire 3.25m / 128" £3250

*worldwide shipping available - please see my notes at the bottom of my listing regarding my feedback*

The legendary Nordost Valhalla speaker cables - this listing is for a 3.25m/10.67ft bi-wire pair complete with wooden Nordost case and literature as shown in the photos.

I will be moving to Germany in a couple of months and my system will be undergoing a completely new layout so I am having to sell all my current cables and will re wire with new lengths when I can see exactly how my system will fit into my new rack and new room.

Excellent used condition - works perfectly and cosmetic condition is very good. There some marks on the cable and slight creases as shown in the photos. The connectors show normal wear as expected.

The connectors have been cleaned using Caig Deoxit to ensure that when you receive this cable it's performance will be optimal. It will also be packaged extremely well to make sure it arrives to you in exactly the same condition it leaves me. Be assured you are dealing with a trusted seller of high-end audio cables who only ever deals in genuine product.

Details from Dealer Website:
    Description

Speed, detail, and an incredibly realistic presentation of the musical event are the qualities that set the flat array Valhalla speaker cable apart. This is (apart from Odin) the most neutral loudspeaker cable every developed. If you want to hear every nuance and musical detail with all the clarity and natural accuracy that your system is capable of, Valhalla sets the standard.

SPECIFICATIONS INSULATION:High purity class 1 extruded FEP CONDUCTOR:40 x optimized diameter in micro mono-filament construction MATERIAL:78 microns of extruded silver over 99.999999% OFC solid core CAPACITANCE:11.8pF/ft INDUCTANCE:9.6uH/ft DC RESISTANCE:2.6ohms/1000ft (304M) PROPAGATION DELAY:96% speed of light DIMENSIONS:55mm (2 1/8”) wide and 1.0mm (0.039”) thick

Obviously I am new here on AOS but I have been on ebay for over 15 years with 100% positive feedback through 800+ transactions(including sales of Nordost, Audio Note and Transparent Reference cables - details available upon request) - see screenshot of my ebay profile. I also have 100% feedback on Reverb.com(where I also have these cables listed). If you check the feedback on Reverb you will see it is against many very expensive bass guitars that I have sold from my collection to people all over the world - https://reverb.com/shop/chriss-bass-emporium/feedback. Additional feedback available on basschat.co.uk(username 'dyerseve') and hifiwigwam(username 'hearingisbelieving').

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hearingisbelieving; 16-09-2020 at 13:18. Reason: Photos

I'm Geoff.

Read the photo requirements please Chris.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Read the photo requirements please Chris.
    what am I missing please? whenever i try to upload the images directly it fails -hence the single image in the listing and an add to my google photos album. any advice gratefully received

I'm Phil.

welcome chris , great to see you here and lovely cables
    these are the guidelines on aos

Photos of the actual item for sale have to be included at the time of posting a sale advert for equipment, not added later. Stock/library images won't do. This also applies to 'interest checks' and items offered free, which will be treated the same way as sale offers.

New, unopened, boxed or packaged items. Solely for these, a photo of the exterior of the unopened box or packaging only need be shown.

Links alone, to library images offsite do not qualify, although they can be used in addition to the mandatory photos.

Images must display at a minimum size of 640 x 480 (message board size) including those from expanded thumbnails. Larger images are of course welcome.

The pictures should be properly framed, sufficiently close up, clear and well lit and the correct way up.

Pictures of the front of the equipment should be shown and inputs/outputs or other important facilities should also be displayed if present. The more images the better.

Thumbnail images will not be acceptable with items having an asking price greater than £250.00. Decent sized photos 640 x 480 or greater will then need to be displayed at full size. An independant image hosting service will facilitate this.

The use of Private Exhibitions to offer equipment is a privilege and it is free, so it is reasonable to expect members to make suitable efforts to comply. Potential buyers and members in general like seeing good images and these can only help in a sale.

Adverts that do not meet forum requirements will be subject to deletion without notice. Basically, if you can't be bothered to make a bit of an effort, we won't bother to chase after you, so inadequate listings will simply disappear! We make no apologies for that.

We thank you in advance for your co-operation, and will continue striving to make AoS one of the best places to buy or sell quality used equipment on the 'net
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    welcome chris , great to see you here and lovely cables
    these are the guidelines on aos

Photos of the actual item for sale have to be included at the time of posting a sale advert for equipment, not added later. Stock/library images won't do. This also applies to 'interest checks' and items offered free, which will be treated the same way as sale offers.

New, unopened, boxed or packaged items. Solely for these, a photo of the exterior of the unopened box or packaging only need be shown.

Links alone, to library images offsite do not qualify, although they can be used in addition to the mandatory photos.

Images must display at a minimum size of 640 x 480 (message board size) including those from expanded thumbnails. Larger images are of course welcome.

The pictures should be properly framed, sufficiently close up, clear and well lit and the correct way up.

Pictures of the front of the equipment should be shown and inputs/outputs or other important facilities should also be displayed if present. The more images the better.

Thumbnail images will not be acceptable with items having an asking price greater than £250.00. Decent sized photos 640 x 480 or greater will then need to be displayed at full size. An independant image hosting service will facilitate this.

The use of Private Exhibitions to offer equipment is a privilege and it is free, so it is reasonable to expect members to make suitable efforts to comply. Potential buyers and members in general like seeing good images and these can only help in a sale.

Adverts that do not meet forum requirements will be subject to deletion without notice. Basically, if you can't be bothered to make a bit of an effort, we won't bother to chase after you, so inadequate listings will simply disappear! We make no apologies for that.

We thank you in advance for your co-operation, and will continue striving to make AoS one of the best places to buy or sell quality used equipment on the 'net
    Hi Phil, thank you - I did read these instructions but was really struggling with uploading and attaching images - anyway I think I have it sorted now so hopefully everyone can see the photos of these excellent cables.

I'm Geoff.

All OK now.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Chris.

Bump

I'm Chris.

Bump and open to near offers

Update to say I now have some feedback here as a seller:
    https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...28#post1222828

https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...57#post1222857
    Last edited by hearingisbelieving; 23-09-2020 at 07:49.

I'm Chris.

Now sold on eBay

+ Reply to Thread