+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Yer Turntables Out For The Lads 2020

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
    Well, I'll name that deck in one, by PX 100 goodness

Hope you are keeping well, Gerard...good to see you. Glad to see this thread - and the OP - back...some gorgeous turntables out there in AoS land; not least the one in your submission

Be good to catch up soon!

Best Wishes,

Paul.

I'm Karl.

Default Get Yer Turntables Out For The Lads 2020

Nothing ventured , nothing gained . There’s some lovely looking spinners out there chaps.

CTC 301, panzerholz plinth and armboards wrapped in kewasinga veneer, tenuto mat, Reed tonearm, Art 9 cart, track audio isolation feet .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigbird; 16-09-2020 at 08:01.
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Arvydas.

Default Garrard 401

Here is mine Garrad 401. Sandwich type plinth covered with 5mm natural oak lamella. Armed with upgraded to 12'' Rega RB200, SME 3009 improved and Grace G714 tonearms.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Karl.

CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageStereo View Post
    Here is mine Garrad 401. Sandwich type plinth covered with 5mm natural oak lamella. Armed with upgraded to 12'' Rega RB200, SME 3009 improved and Grace G714 tonearms.
    Fantastic

I'm Arvydas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    Fantastic

Thank you...

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    Nothing ventured , nothing gained . There’s some lovely looking spinners out there chaps.

CTC 301, panzerholz plinth and armboards wrapped in kewasinga veneer, tenuto mat, Reed tonearm, Art 9 cart, track audio isolation feet .

verynice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

[QUOTE=WullieD20;1221542]
    Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post

Ha ha..... best TTs of all time:

Now that is a very nice TT
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by karma67 View Post
    love a good picture me.

Mate that turned out fuckin epic . Good job

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    verynice
    Thanks mate. Shame the picture came out so pixelated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast