Hello.
My name is Silviu Laurian Gavrilut, I live in the city of Brașov (Kronstadt), Romania. I am 50 years old, I am an engineer by profession, and my main passions are: photographic art, music (I'm a music lover), trekking, aquaristics.
In high school, I was mainly passionate about rock and classical music. My favorite rock bands were: King Krimson, Jethro Tull, Gentle Giant, Soft Machine, The Nice, Pink Floyd (especially Pink Floyd at Pompeii), Led Zeppelin, Yes, Genesis, Supertramp, Gong, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Manfred Mann , Renaissance, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Frank Zappa, Colosseum, Blood Sweat & Tears, The Who, Ten Years After, etc.
A special chapter from my experiences with rock music meant Italian progressive rock music. I still like the bands: Celeste, Locanda Delle Fate, New Trolls, Le Orme, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Fruupp, I Gianti, Il Balletto Di Bronzo, Il Rovescio Della Medaglia, Metamorfosi, Museo Rosenbach, Premiata Forneria Marconi, Quella Vechia Locanda , Semiramis.
In parallel, we listened to classical music, discovering, at that time, Beethoven's quartets.
As time went on, I liked rock music less and less.
At the moment I listen mainly to classical music.
There are times when I feel like listening to King Krimson's Island or another rock album, but most of the time I prefer to continue discovering baroque and classical music.
Regarding the audio equipment, I currently have the following devices:
Ayon Spirit 3 amplifier, DIY Aleph amplifier, Higher Fidelity EQ-3003 MV-2 phono preamplifier, Restek Vector line preamplifier, Roksan Radius pickup, Sony A1800 pickup, Yamaha S2100 CD player, Parasound DP 1000 CD player, Triangle Lyrr speakers .
Regarding my passion for photography, I still put the address of my photo site: http://www.laurianphotography.com. For viewing, a quality monitor is preferable and it is important to watch with sound.
In the hope of having as pleasant and constructive dialogues as possible, I am at your disposal with other aspects related to my passion for music.
Let's hear only good things.