+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from The Vinyl Adventure

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    How very dare you! Electric Warrior was my very first album - I bought a new copy a couple of years ago, and it still sounds great i suppose you were in the 'Slade camp' at school.

Oh and by the way David, "discount" means Lancashire folk get them free of charge Obvoiusly a small postage cost will apply
    SLADE??? LOL

I listened to the T-Rex last week and its amazing IMO, doubt MoFi would even know where to get any Slade master tapes from!

At school I was into most of the mainstream stuff, but Slade, YUCK!

I'm Martin.

Hi David, welcome to the forum.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome back David, a few new faces, but still the same AoS. Good luck with your new venture.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vinyl Adventure View Post
    SLADE??? LOL

I listened to the T-Rex last week and its amazing IMO, doubt MoFi would even know where to get any Slade master tapes from!

At school I was into most of the mainstream stuff, but Slade, YUCK!
    Nah, I could tell from your avatar you were a man of taste. My Slade comment was aimed at Barry, though I've no reason to think that was his "bag". Might have been Donny Osmond or David Cassidy for all I know
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    How very dare you! Electric Warrior was my very first album - I bought a new copy a couple of years ago, and it still sounds great i suppose you were in the 'Slade camp' at school.

Oh and by the way David, "discount" means Lancashire folk get them free of charge Obvoiusly a small postage cost will apply
    I said "other than T-Rex", because it is obvious from his avatar. I was interested to learn of his other tastes in music. Keep up!
    Barry

I'm Lloyd.

Hello and welcome David... its a friendly place here...

I have purchased Vinyl from David and can attest that his wares are good and well packaged so i'm really looking forward to any discounts he may offer to us on AoS ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12