+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wireless multi-room audio solution launch in studioAV Ltd, Berkshire.01753 631000

Default Wireless multi-room audio solution launch in studioAV Ltd, Berkshire.01753 631000

Hello,

According to a popular online and magazine journal, the Naim Uniti system was awarded for the best music system... click here for Naim Uniti review.

Naim is also looking to launch their New wireless multi-room audio solution which are the UnitiSystem featuring:
    NaimUniti all-in-one audio player,
    UnitiQute compact all-in-one player and
    UnitiServe compact hard disk server

Whether if you are or not fans of Naim products however would like to find out more how the new wireless multiroom audio system works/ the NaimUniti system, according to another forum (Naim Forum),

studioAV based in Eton, Berkshire has partnered with Naim Audio and are showing exclusive previews of the UnitiSystem.

There will be a launch of this new multi room system in Berkshire in August 2010, google search for Naim audio in berkshire!

Alternatively visit link for more details...
    Toni.

I'm ChrisB.

Errr-humm!
    Hello Toni, pleased to meet you.
    Business first, eh?

Hello there Chris,

It's a pleasure to meet you, thought I have introduced myself before, i do apologise if I haven't said 'Hello'

Hope you are well

Just thought i'd put here a little something in this forum, so that the members know that there will be a launch of the new Naim multi room audio system in Berkshire.
    As you know, not everyone has the time to register for all the hifi forums, just a quick note for the members what they or may not miss out.
    Toni.

Smile Niam's new wireless multi-room system @ studioAV Berkshire

Hello,

Please find attached Invitation to the launch, so just you know Naim has offered sponsor with a prize draw to win a Power Line.

Print off or visit website for further details... alternatively click to email your details upfront now to be in for a chance to win.

Hope to see you all soon.
    Toni.

+ Reply to Thread