+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Richard in London

I'm Richard.

Default Hi from Richard in London

Hi all - I currently have two systems on the go. One vintage set up at the MIL's in Wales comprising A&R A60 +T21 with Spendor SP1s, which sounds lovely. The other is at home - Audiolab 8200 CDQ, Bryson BP25 and Adcom GFA 545. TT is a Sansui SR222 MK2 with a Lenco GL75 waiting for a plinth and an arm transplant. Just sold a pair of Spendor A6 floorstanders, aiming to buy some small ATCs shortly.

Cheers for the add,

Richard

I'm Robert.

Hi Richard and welcome on board.

I think 90% of London's hifi population must be here, me included, heck of a lot of us southerners in this place so feel at home

You'll find plenty of Spendor and Sansui lovers too, like myself.

Get posting, ask questions, share your experiences and have fun.

We love piccies here too, so feel free to upload shots of your system
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Geoff.

Hi Richard. Welcome to AOS.

You have some nice choices in equipment, the Adcom is an interesting amp I have yet to try.

Join in the fun and get chatting with the members, they're all friendly and there's a lot going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

Hello Richard, welcome to AoS, some nice equipment you have, I had a Sansui SR222 for a while back in the day which I had forgotten about, a good TT at the time for the money. There are 3 music threads under https://theartofsound.net/forum/foru...l-Compositions, a general one, classical and Jazz/Blues, people post what they are listening to and a few comments so can be a good place to find new music.

Cheers

Adrian
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Josie.

Hi Robert.

Welcome to AOS

Enjoy the forum
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Richard.

Yes, some nice gear you use there. What are your tastes in music?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread