+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cables for sale.

I'm James.

Default Cables for sale.

I've got too much stuff, here's some of it in case of interest to some of you

1. SOLD Chord demonstrator digital cable, smidge under 1m long, RCA terminations, well made as you'd expect. Their new stuff goes from £35 to £obscene, so let's say SOLD. .

2. SOLDZooty purple RCA pair, no idea of provenance. EDIT: the conductor says Shark Wire on it, OFC conductors 156/0.06MM, Rean Neutrik connectors, well made apart from some red heat shrink to indicate rh channel which is a bit DIY. Smidge over 75cm long. Check new prices if you want a heart attack (start at modestly over £1k)

3. SOLD Uber Zooty spangly sky blue transparent RCA pair. What appear to be twisted flat silver conductors inside polyurethane sleeve with spacers to keep capacitance down. Proper Neutrik connectors, a bit posh this one! Approx 75cm long SOLD

All plus p&p or collection. Post will be cheap. All work as expected and are in good visual condition, plating is solid (and not as sometimes seen all scored indicating much use).

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazid; 05-09-2020 at 13:57. Reason: All sold

I'm James.

Bump for a cable at apparently 98% discount, not sure who is tripping more, seller of this or seller of new. I don't care, neutriks worth the asking so I'll just bin the cable if unsold here on Sunday.

I'm Lawrence.

Maybe a link to the prices would help, I'm always up for a bargain but I googled Zooty and couldn't find anything.

I'm James.

Ah, that's because it's my word. Think spangly/shiny etc, think 'doozy' if you're an Aussie. Prices are plain enough, £20 for the Shark Wire cable, others sold. Now under offer STP.
    Cheapest Shark Wire i/c new now is above £1k and up a couple of noughts for the top end models, this if my eyes are to be believed and not some kind of April fools thing. If so then in my opinion they're the rip off of all time, I can't really believe it though

I'm Lawrence.

Really When I saw the company logo I assumed Shark Wire was made for "young adults" with Cerwin Vega speakers and big subs in their car boots. Shows what I know

I'm James.

... Might show what I know I fear
    Anyway as a cable non-believer here they are, music plays through them as I would expect

I'm Lawrence.

Some very high prices mentioned in here. I think I had one in my cable collection, hope I didn't throw/give it away

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/shark...ll-shark-cable

I'm James.

All sold, and thanks accordingly. Please archive mods.

I'm James.

PM system acting up. All cables out on My Hermes 3 day service. Let me know when they arrive chaps and thanks again

+ Reply to Thread