+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fs: Audiolab 6000cdt cd transport in silver

I'm Steve.

Default Fs: Audiolab 6000cdt cd transport in silver

Up for sale is my Audiolab 6000CDT transport.

Like new.

Looks perfect, works perfectly and comes with all original accessories, original receipt (July 2019) and packaging.

Price will include mainland UK postage.

A really well reviewed CD transport with terrific sound quality, solid build quality and slick functions.

Please ask any questions.

£315[/SIZE]

Specs:

SPECIFICATIONS

Digital Output Voltage Level 600±50mVpp

Frequency response ≤0.01dB @ 20-20kHz

Output Impedance 75±1 ohm

Max Sampling Rate 44.1 KHz

Max. Power Consumption 15W

Standby Power Consumption <0.5W

Power Requirements 240V ~ 50 - 60Hz

230V ~ 50 - 60Hz

115V ~ 50 - 60Hz

100V ~ 50 - 60Hz

Dimensions (mm ) (W x H x D) 445 x 300 x 65.5 - including feet, terminals and controls

Carton Size (mm ) (W x H x D) 512 x 467x 146

Weight 5.4kg (Net)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by queensgardens; 31-08-2020 at 18:51.

I'm Grant.

Need full size pictures in the ad as per rules
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

OK. I was expecting them to be full size. Not sure what I did wrong. I'll sort it now.

I'm Grant.

they are thumbnails of decent sized.. not sure if big enough tho.. if you right click on one, copy its location and repost it within the img info panel(the tree above), ech one should appear as opened in the new post
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Thanks. They're a bit bigger now. The originals were about 2-300KB. Not sure why they upload as only very small thumbnails?
    New to listing so may be I'm doing it wrong.

+ Reply to Thread