+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EMM Labs & Meitner Audio

I'm Manny.

HiFiCritic Magazine awards the EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA1v2 DAC a highly recommended award. Below are some qoutes from the review:

"The Meitner was beautifully open and detailed and conveyed the intricacies of the different layers of instruments"

#EMMLABS #MEITNER #MEITNERAUDIO #EDMEITNER #MA1V2 #DAC #MQA #DSD #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #INSTAHIFI #AUDIO #MA3 #ROONREADY

I'm Manny.

We're happy that the Meitner Audio MA3 has now joined the Roon Ready family with the Meitner MA3!

https://www.facebook.com/EMMLabs/vid...0380453596980/

I'm Manny.

The Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Convertor is featured on the front cover of a French Audio Magazine.

I'm Manny.

Images of a EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Converter, installed at one of our authorised dealers Ideal Av demo facilities for permanent demonstration. Also on permanent demonstration is a JL Audio Cr1 active subwoofer crossover, the perfect tool for subwoofer integration into a high end stereo system. The power amplifier is a ATI Amplifier Technologies, Inc. AT542NC power amplifier.

#EMMLABS #MEITNERAUDIO #MEITNER #AUDIO #DAC #MA3 #INTEGRATEDDAC #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #AUDIOPHILE #JLAUDIO #CR1 #ACTIVECROSSOVER #ATIAMPLIFIERS #AT542NC #POWERAMPLIFIER #AMPLIFIER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123