+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EMM Labs & Meitner Audio

I'm Manny.

HiFiCritic Magazine awards the EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA1v2 DAC a highly recommended award. Below are some qoutes from the review:

"The Meitner was beautifully open and detailed and conveyed the intricacies of the different layers of instruments"

#EMMLABS #MEITNER #MEITNERAUDIO #EDMEITNER #MA1V2 #DAC #MQA #DSD #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #INSTAHIFI #AUDIO #MA3 #ROONREADY

I'm Manny.

We're happy that the Meitner Audio MA3 has now joined the Roon Ready family with the Meitner MA3!

https://www.facebook.com/EMMLabs/vid...0380453596980/

I'm Manny.

The Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Convertor is featured on the front cover of a French Audio Magazine.

I'm Manny.

Images of a EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Converter, installed at one of our authorised dealers Ideal Av demo facilities for permanent demonstration. Also on permanent demonstration is a JL Audio Cr1 active subwoofer crossover, the perfect tool for subwoofer integration into a high end stereo system. The power amplifier is a ATI Amplifier Technologies, Inc. AT542NC power amplifier.

#EMMLABS #MEITNERAUDIO #MEITNER #AUDIO #DAC #MA3 #INTEGRATEDDAC #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #AUDIOPHILE #JLAUDIO #CR1 #ACTIVECROSSOVER #ATIAMPLIFIERS #AT542NC #POWERAMPLIFIER #AMPLIFIER

I'm Manny.

Another awesome review of the EMM Labs DV2 Integrated D/A convertor by Stereophile Magazine.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/...2-da-processor

“Of all the DACs I've heard in my reference system, the EMM Labs DV2 delivered the smoothest, most naturally warm, most consistently engaging and non-fatiguing reproduction of music. Its image size, resolution, and bass were up there with the very best. More than anything else, the difference in sound between the DV2 and other DACs at or near its price that I've heard was akin to the experience of hearing the same music performed by the same forces in different halls.”

I'm Manny.

An excellent video on the Meitner Audio MA1v2 DAC.

I'm Manny.

I'm Manny.

Default Meitner Audio PRE Stereo Preamplifier

We are pleased to announce that the Meitner Audio PRE preamplifier has launched and shall be making its way to UK dealers soon.

The Meitner PRE preamplifier is designed with Ed Meitner’s philosophy that an analog preamp acts as the heart of every music system.

Built on the heritage of the reference EMM Labs preamplifier, the Meitner PRE incorporates a contactless switching system and discrete dual-balanced signal paths. Its proprietary software-driven analog volume control ensures zero signal bandwidth degradation over the entire volume range, while its pure class-A power stage can effortlessly drive cables and loads. With a high-efficiency, low-noise power supply system, the Meitner PRE delivers class-beating performance that will keep you listening to your music collection well beyond curfew.

Our team is committed to designing products that enhance user enjoyment while providing a secure listening experience. The Meitner PRE exemplifies this with its user-friendly balance control and volume preset system, and by providing DC protection to the rest of the system. It is this philosophy that has earned us our customers' continued loyalty.

The Meitner PRE has 3 pairs of stereo analog inputs:

1 pair balanced (XLR)
    2 pairs single-ended (RCA)

along with two pairs of stereo outputs:

1 pair balanced (XLR)
    1 pair single-ended (RCA)

Both balanced and single-ended outputs can be utilized at the same time for versatile configurations such as connecting the balanced outputs to the main amplifier and the single-ended outputs to a subwoofer or headphone amplifier.

The Meitner PRE preamplifier upholds the Meitner legacy of being a class-defining value proposition, with its surprising performance and evenmore surprising price point

3 pairs of stereo analog inputs: 1 pair balanced, 2 pairs single-ended
    2 pairs of stereo analog outputs: 1 pair balanced, 1 pair single-ended
    Contactless switching
    Discrete signal paths
    Pure class-A power to drive cables and loads without degradation
    Proprietary software-driven analog volume control
    User-friendly control system featuring 3 volume presets per inputs and balance control
    High-efficiency power supply for silent and eco-friendly operation
    DC protection circuit
    RS232 interface for system upgrades and remote commands

I'm Manny.

Another amazing interview with ED Meitner featured by the @soundstagenetwork giving a insight to his background.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123