+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Aqua La Scala mk2 DAC

I'm James.

Default FS: Aqua La Scala mk2 DAC

Aqua La Scala mk2 DAC - Silver. £2600 Note that this is not the Optologic version, but the Burr Brown model which preceded it. Confusingly, they are both called a mk2 by Aqua.

Excellent condition and a wonderful DAC. Really quite special and unlike 95% of other DACs out there.

Socially distanced viewing and listening is very welcome, near Milton Keynes. Bring your own DAC to compare if you like. I had a Chord 2qute with external power supply previously and this blew it completely out of the water.

Sadly I am out of work currently and need to sell my hifi so raise some cash. I am also selling the rest of my hifi which includes Russel k 150 speakers, music first passive pre, Innuos Zenith mk3 and also an Albarry AP11 with M608 amps.

Any questions please ask. Would prefer this to be collected ideally (near Milton Keynes) but I can post fully insured if needed.

Here's a couple of reviews worth reading:

https://darko.audio/2014/03/aqua-hif...ii-dac-review/

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/aqua/2.html

Note this conclusion from the 6moons review which refers back to the John Darko review:

"Best I've heard in my system as John Darko put it? For the money, absolutely and without the shadow of a doubt. Put my name down too on this growing list of outspoken admirers for the Aqua Hifi La Scala II!"

Last edited by Time_Lord; 30-08-2020 at 16:19.

I'm James.

Price reduced - £2400.

I'm James.

Now sold, many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread