+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Evans Acoustic Precision Eikos CDP

I'm Graham.

Default Tom Evans Acoustic Precision Eikos CDP

Highly regarded Eikos CDP in exceptional condition.

No noticeable scratches or marks to high gloss finish, just some barely discernable swirl marks if you are looking hard.

Everything works as it should, it has never missed a beat. Transport and drawer mechanism is smooth and quiet. The display is bright with no dull sections. it also has a coaxial and optical digital out if you wanted to use it as a high quality transport.

The problem prone squash balls have been replaced with sorbothane hemispheres which work much better and don't deflate. It has been barely used in last 8 years as I play vinyl almost exclusively in my main system and I have another CDP in the study for occasional use.

Includes correct original remote in excellent condition, Eikos manual and all Eikos packaging. I will post extra photos of these over weekend.

I will also include a good quality power cable with switched plug, so machine can be properly powered down which is what I do when not being used.

Collection or AoS taxi from Surrey, near Junction 8 of M25. I will also meet within 50 miles. I am also travelling up M1 in September so can meet en route.

If you have ever wanted one of these you will struggle to find one in better condition.

PRICE £575

I'm Graham.

sold subject to the usual.

I'm Graham.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread