+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale Sony tc we475 dual cassette player+free Sony tuner

I'm Flo.

Default For sale Sony tc we475 dual cassette player+free Sony tuner

Fantastic Sony tc we474+ free Sony tuner both in very good cond,few marks here and there, fully working!Price is £75 collection from West Ham or can post them Manufacturer's Description
    Sony's TC-WE475 dual-well cassette player/recorder offers high quality and plenty of great features, including dual auto-reverse playback. When coupled with the deck's relay play feature, dual auto-reverse means you can enjoy up to three hours of continuous music from two 90-minute cassettes. One tape well plays, the other records. You can set the recording input level using a dedicated control or rely on Sony's auto level-setting feature to choose the most appropriate level for your tape (this works best on dynamically limited material such as pop music). Choose from normal- and high-speed dubbing: normal speed for higher fidelity, high speed for greater convenience.

Sony has built the deck with high-density Permalloy tape heads for long life. For noise reduction, the TC-WE475 is outfitted with both Dolby B, the encoding standard used on most prerecorded cassettes, and Dolby C, which buys you another 10 to 20 dB or so of noise reduction beyond that offered by Dolby B (around 10 dB). Use Dolby when recording and, if a tape has been recorded using Dolby, when listening.

Two other technologies specifically heighten the quality of your recordings. During loud level peaks, Dolby HX Pro dynamically adjusts the bias signal (a supersonic and basically sacrificial tone your deck uses to push distortion out of the audible range), effectively letting you record "hotter"--that is, louder on tape--without compressing the high-frequencies of your program material. Secondly, an onboard MPX filter blocks the 19 kHz multiplex pilot tone of FM stereo broadcasts for proper Dolby noise-reduction tracking when you record off the air.

Other features include full-logic, feather-touch transport controls and twin electronic tape counters (one for each deck), which come in handy when you're making a compilation from a variety of source tapes. If you have a Sony audio/video receiver, you can operate the deck from your receiver's remote control

I'm Flo.

BUMP

I'm Flo.

NOW £60

I'm Flo.

UP

I'm Flo.

BUMP

I'm Flo.

now £50

+ Reply to Thread