+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Newbie

I'm Drew.

Default 2010 Newbie

Hi All

I have browsed the Forum since 2010 just never got around to posting. Got my first HiFi in 1973 from a Pal who ran a small Hifi Shop in Paisley - Sony TA1010 Sp25 and Wharfedale speakers. I didn't realise at the time that HiFi was how I would spend most of my disposable income for the next 47 years!
    My current system is Linn Akurate DSM Klout Kabers LP12 Ittok Troika - I did have them Active until about a week ago but just too many cables even for me. Liked 60s stuff early Roxy Music through to Paolo Nutini and any good stuff in between. Involved over the years selling Surveying Equipment and in recent years Control Instrumentation. Still dabble a little bit.

Cheers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Drew.

Glad you have decided to join the forum. I guess by your forum name you once used both Linn and Naim gear.

Now that you are here, get stuck in with the various discussions going on - we don't bite!

Welcome again
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Drew.

Hi Barry

Thanks for the welcome - much appreciated.

Yes used to be Naim Amps but ended up with Linn Amps/DSM just found a bit less listening fatigue with the Linn Amps. Naim do make great Amps though - the old gear is so reliable.

Cheers

I'm Geoff.

Hello Drew. Welcome to AOS.

Join in and chat with the members, everybody is friendly and there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread