Post heading should really read valve amp and audio note speakers to be fair. So finally got my Audio Innovations s500 up and running with the AN Js I got from another forum member, and after an initial 'meh' period, now realise the combo is fantastic with jazz, a main reason why I got them. Before jazz sounded a bit dull, now instruments feel extremely 'live', the bass on the AN Js is tuneful and just deep enough without being over bearing, I am having quite few wow moments, the most realistic I have ever heard music before. Downside is this combo can be quite awful with alot of other music, but that;s fine, i listen to a lot of jazz and want to listen to more, possibly even something more sedate, I'm 50 this year after all.......... So I would like another integrated amp and speaker set up, what is the best to make 60s rock/pop like scratchy early/mid period Beatles, stones, kinks sound at its best? I also listen to some other stuff like US garage rock, UK punk, techno, and other 'poorly recorded music'. Something you will often read in reviews of audiophile brands is that they will make poorly recorded music sound worse, so i need something to make it sound better ! Was thinking early Exposure integrated or perhaps a Nait 1 to 'make it boogie'!