+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from PNW

I'm Jeremy.

Default Hello from PNW

Name is Jeremy. I live on the opposite side of the state from all the audiophiles in WA. Pretty big on classical but really anything that is good.

Folsom is currently two people, we design DIY pcb boards and do some background work for other audio companies.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Jeremy. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what equipment you use in your system and what future plans for it if any you may have.

I take it you use some of your own designs?

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

Hi Jeremy

Our paths keep crossing (DIYAudio, Audiocircle etc)

For others here, Jeremy designs and supplies some superb boards for us DIY system builders at good prices. I am using one of his TDA7297 based amps and power supply.

I'm Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hello Jeremy. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what equipment you use in your system and what future plans for it if any you may have.

I take it you use some of your own designs?

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Yes. Actually about the only thing that isn’t our design or prototype in my stereo is DAC and turntables.

Even have a early stage prototype speaker. Also have JBL’s and sometimes revolving random stuff for fun.

I joined partly because of a new tonearm that a member here modifies. But also have read many posts about vintage gear that are good over several years. Good information on stuff on the forum you don’t see other places necessarily.

I'm Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by VillageIdiot View Post
    Hi Jeremy

Our paths keep crossing (DIYAudio, Audiocircle etc)

For others here, Jeremy designs and supplies some superb boards for us DIY system builders at good prices. I am using one of his TDA7297 based amps and power supply.

I admit I am on forums a fair bit. I’m members of more than I post on. Not all float my boat for the feel.

+ Reply to Thread