+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings From Another Newb...

I'm Paul.

Default Greetings From Another Newb...

Hello there... I hope you're all well!

My name's Paul from Nottinghamshire, UK. Business owner & designer of luxury products by trade.

As part of my business I also design and make bespoke protective soft covers for AV equipment (speakers, TV's etc). So if anyone needs advice on that, feel free to get in touch.

Current system is a Roksan Blak amp, Chord Qutest DAC and Monitor Audio PL200 II speakers. QED cables and interconnects throughout.
    All media streamed from dedicated PC stored on physical drives.

Musical taste is very varied but mostly focused on the 90's...

Looking forward to being as useful as I can and contributing daily!

Cheers

Paul

I'm Rob.

Welcome Paul. Have you not discovered the magic fairy dust that enhances all things audio and visual!!!

I can honestly say that my set up would sound a whole lot worse if the thin layer of dust was disturbed

Joking aside, it looks like you have some meaty speakers there. Have fun here.

Rob.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    Welcome Paul. Have you not discovered the magic fairy dust that enhances all things audio and visual!!!

I can honestly say that my set up would sound a whole lot worse if the thin layer of dust was disturbed

Joking aside, it looks like you have some meaty speakers there. Have fun here.

Rob.

Haha... Indeed. Covers are a niche product for those who want them! The last set of covers I shipped last week were hand-stiched leather, lined with Alcantara for a set of Magico's.
    Waterproof, burn-proof, anti-static, padded with polycarbonate plates. Not exactly a pillow case...

I appreciate the response, Sir!

I'm John.

Sounds interesting. Can you link up some examples of the stuff you sell?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Paul,

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hi Paul. Welcome to AOS.

Join in the chat and get to know the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Hi Paul, I quite fancied a hand-stitched kangaroo leather onesie for when I'm listening to music, but not with my leather sofa as the noise would drive me mad. Can you recommend a better material?

Oh and welcome to AoS
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread