+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capacitors for crossover B&O 5702

I'm Nick.

Thanks for the help guys i have brought the caps from falcon electronics i ended up going for the Alcaps in the values above. One of the speakers ABR is a speaker and not an passive ABR so have managed to order one of those, its the KEF BD139 ABR so will test the one i take out and put it on ebay.

next i think i will be sanding the box down and trying to stain and polish might try to french polish them to a dark walnut what are your thoughts?

I'm Nick.

Just a little update, I have changed the caps in both the B&O 5702 & 5700. Bass on one of the 5702 is amazing the other is still lacking, so I was looking everywhere on it seeing if I could figure out what’s up and when playing with the arb I noticed the cone coming away so I have taken the magnets off the back and also glued it back on so will test tomorrow. The 5700 are in good working order seems to sound very nice.. just ordered another hf 2000 replacement kit as it was blown. When that lands will sand and stain those and probably get rid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12