Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Hi Nick,

Agreed. We should look into this at some point soon then, as I'm all for giving people what people want, *providing* I think it fits with the existing ethos and 'feel' of the site

Marco.
It's now your site Marco, so in principle you can do what you like with it. However, I remember the distress caused to some founder members when a redesign was suggested some time ago

Maybe a new banner design ought to be (carefully) considered, but please bear in mind that the banner defines the look and style of the forum. It's the first thing visitors see and it needs to be welcoming and look interesting, which it does. Personally, seeing Nick's Nagra tape machine did it for me.

The border of the banner also nicely represents the varied topics we discuss here: computer audio; analogue vinyl and tape; digital; solid state and valve. In other words, no agenda, no partisanship - we're a broad church.

These are just my thoughts. Perhaps after some suggested designs have been shortlisted, members could vote on which they like best?

Regards