+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi!

I'm David.

Default Hi!

Hi everyone!

Discovered this site last week and decided to join, guess it's time to let you know who you just let in! First of all, I live in a small village close to Barcelona, english is not my main language so excuse my mistakes.

I'm a music lover, specially records and singles. I listen to lots of different stuff, everything from 80's, spaguetti, pop, techno, metal, classical, punk,... Guess you could also consider me a record collector, specially when it comes to old, rare, obscure punk records (kbd/bloodstains stuff).

I have quite a few turntables here: a couple Technics 1200 mk2, a Technics sl d3, a couple Audio Technica Soundburgers, a portable Sony ps q3, a Lenco L75 + Linn Akito, a Thorens 125 + SME 3009 arm, a gramophone, a rare-as-hell double 1930's Paillard gramophone w/SFR tonearms, etc... I even have a Philips Mignon in my car! I'm a vinyl freak! My latest aquisitions are an original portable Mikiphone which should arrive this week and a Technics sp 10 mk2. This last one is giving me problems and is the main reason I joined in, more about that in next post.

Oh, did I say I also have a Vinylrecorder and cut records for a hobby?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS David,

We have several Technics SP10 users here, so I'm sure they will be happy to help you out with any questions you have. Just make a post in 'Analogue Art'.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hello David. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site, I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you and join in the chat and get to know the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to the forum David, hope you enjoy AoS.

Cutting records - wow, sound interesting!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread