+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vinyl for Sale (Prog/rock/metal)

I'm Simon.

Default Vinyl for Sale (Prog/rock/metal)

I have the following for sale. Prices include delivery within the UK:

Steven Wilson - Catalogue, Preserve, Amass 1LP Black (Still sealed) - £50

Steven Wilson - Insurgentes 2LP Black (original press) - £16
    - This one has some minor indents on the cover, otherwise good condition. Only played twice through.

Anathema - Eternity 2LP Black (Svaart Pressing) - £30
    - This one is pretty cool, comes in a cloth tote bag, glossy cover and comes with a booklet. Excellent condition, only played through once. The bag has some staining on the corners (it's white!) but otherwise clean. Reckon it might clean off if using the right stuff.

IQ - The Seventh House 2LP Coloured - £ SOLD
    - Excellent condition. Bit of a strange press this one, has surface noise during the first minute or so of each side. Have 2 copies of this and the same on both and members of the IQ forum noted similar.

Queensryche - Queensryche (2012) 1LP Black - £15
    - Excellent condition throughout. Comes with album on CD also. Not the best pressing but still sounds better than the CD/digital versions which are clipped to hell.

Frost* - Falling Satellites 2LP Clear - £15
    - includes album on CD. Excellent condition throughout. Some minor clicks in places, mostly on Side B where there is a slight mark on the surface causing some rotational clicks for a short time.

Marillion - Brave 2LP Black - £45
    - This is the press from around 2011-12 which used the original stampers and includes the double cut groove on Side D, not the recent SW remixed one. Excellent condition throughout. Think this one is unplayed as I have 2 copies.

Orphaned Land - Sahara 2LP Splatter - £18
    - Limited coloured Splatter, think there are 333 of these pressed. Excellent condition throughout. Unfortunately LP2 is warped. It tracked okay with no skipping on my table but YMV.

Ulver - Wars of the Roses 1LP Black - £15
    - Excellent condition throughout. Comes with a nice booklet too.

Rush - Grace Under Pressure (EU repress from 2015) - £14
    - This one is in excellent condition. Comes with insert and still has the shrinkwrap on. It does contain a brief drop-out during The Body Electric, seemed to be a few that had the same issue with this press (I went through 3 myself at the time!)

David Bowie - Sue (or in a Season of Crime) 10" single - £12
    - Excellent condition.

Most of these have been cleaned on a Pro-ject RCM with Right One fluid. I will happily clean any before sending out.

If anyone wants pictures or further info just let me know.
    Last edited by Simon_LDT; 20-07-2020 at 14:11. Reason: Updated

I'm Simon.

Update: Queensryche has sold.

I also have Dream Theater - Images and Words (Enjoy the Ride/Brookvale press on White) 2LP - £80

Open to reasonable offers too.

I'm Simon.

Update:

Dream Theater - Images and Words (SOLD)
    Marillion - Brave (SOLD)
    David Bowie - Sue (SOLD)

+ Reply to Thread