+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio Note Oto Single Ended Line Integrated Amplifier

I'm Gary.

Default Audio Note Oto Single Ended Line Integrated Amplifier

I am selling my Audio Note Oto, which is beautiful condition, and in perfect working order. This particular example was modified and upgraded by Audio Note themselves - presumably as part of the initial build - to include Rubycon Black Gates capacitors and AN-V silver signal wire from input to output. The amp is accompanied by documentation from Audio Note attesting to its having been upgraded to "Special" specification. (Note that the specific makes of valve referenced in the upgrade build description are no longer with the amplifier, and it is currently equipped with Sovtek valves throughout except for the PSVane ECC82 in the line stage; all the other listed upgrades are present and correct.) No power cable is included. Price £1250. Collection from Shrewsbury is advised since it is nearly 20 kgs in weight, but I have all the original AN box and packaging so it could be couriered if that is the only option. The cost of that would be £25. Here are some nice pictures:

IB
    Last edited by Infinitely Baffled; 06-07-2020 at 18:07.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Gary,

It might be a good idea to blank out the address on the invoice - even if it does not refer to you.

Good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Gary.

Good idea, Barry!
    Now done - thanks.
    IB

I'm Gary.

Now sold, subject to payment.
    IB

+ Reply to Thread