+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale: Allo DigiOne, RPI 3B+, Perspex Case and Cable.

I'm Alastair.

Post For Sale: Allo DigiOne, RPI 3B+, Perspex Case and Cable.

The Allo Digione provides galvanic isolation from the RPI and delivers a very good S/PDIF output over coaxial cable (there is no optical) to a DAC. It has a regular RCA connector and a BNC connected (supposedly less jitter). They are both mounted in an Allo perspex case.

I have had it for several years and it is in very good condition and full working order - but I now have an Asus Tinkerboard and use USB, so it is no longer needed.

I originally paid £150 for the Allo DigiOne, RPI 3B+, and the Perspex Case, and am selling the set for £95.

I can provide a 8GB micro-SD card with either Volumio or PiCorePlayer on it (please let me know).

If you need a S/PDIF cable I have ~1.5m Belden cable with RCA connectors or a ~0.5m Van Damme with a BNC connector at one end and RCA at the other end. Personally, I found the longer cable slightly better but it is fairly stiff. Please let me know which you would prefer.

**There is no PSU for the RPI3+**. I use a battery and connect it using a USB Type-A to micro-USB cable.

Cheers

Alastair

RPI4/PI2AES running PiCorePlayer/LMS-> AQ Carbon AES -> Topping D90 DAC-> Khozomo Passive Pre-Amp -> 4x Temple Audio Monoblocks powered by 2xLiFePO batteries->Van Damme Black Bi-Wired to B&W 804 Nautilus and Sommer Carbokab 225 Interconnects

I'm Alastair.

Bump
    Cheers

Alastair

RPI4/PI2AES running PiCorePlayer/LMS-> AQ Carbon AES -> Topping D90 DAC-> Khozomo Passive Pre-Amp -> 4x Temple Audio Monoblocks powered by 2xLiFePO batteries->Van Damme Black Bi-Wired to B&W 804 Nautilus and Sommer Carbokab 225 Interconnects

I'm Alastair.

SOLD
    Cheers

Alastair

+ Reply to Thread