+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Beresford TC-7535 Caiman SEG DAC

I'm Jerry.

Default FS: Beresford TC-7535 Caiman SEG DAC

With Dorado power supply enhancer. Upgraded by Stan Beresford with supercapacitors and CMOS clock, the SEG30 firmware is also installed.
    To make the most of the Dorado you need a good 15v power supply. A linear power supply with an R core is included, it runs cool at a rock-steady 15.2v.
    The Caimen and Dorado are currently £245 but the upgrades and power supply cost about £150. I am asking £165 which will include UK delivery. Original Caiman packaging, instructions and cables will be provided.
    IMG_7300.jpgIMG_7301.jpgIMG_7303.jpgIMG_7304.jpg
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

Hey, I’ll take this at asking. Loved my old 7520.

I'm Jerry.

Hi Sanchez,
    No problem thats fine I will PM you. There are rules for new members I think so if you dont receive a private messsage this evening come back to me and I will contact you a different way. I used to have the 7520 (I have had 4 Beresford Dacs) but the one I am selling is the best.
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

No worries, let me know if I have to do anything to abide by rules.

Cheers,

I'm Don.

That is a steal!
    Recommended

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I'm Jerry.

SOLD
    Jerry

Received today. Much appreciated. Such a flexible DAC, now to try and hide the science lab look after I’ve added a optical extractor for the Apple TV ��

LPSU > Dorado > Beresford > HDMI Extractor > Apple TV.

Such good sound.

I'm Neds.

Hi Jerry. Is that you selling the ortofon red on eBay. If so, how many hours on it?
    Cheers
    Neds

I'm Jerry.

Not me Ian, strictly digital I am afraid.
    Jery
    Jerry

+ Reply to Thread