+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Ming Da Dynasty Cadenza Integrated/Power Valve Amp

I'm Martin.

Default FS Ming Da Dynasty Cadenza Integrated/Power Valve Amp

Hi everyone for sale is my Ming Da Dynasty Cadenza bought direct from Mark at Ming Da in February 2018.

It is in absolutely great condition and has recently had the power amp upgrade added by Mark so has a switch on the top plate for Integrated/Power Amp and Input D is now the Power Amp input (marked “P” now) so bypasses the volume control and switching.

It has Ultralinear/Triode mode and standby switches on one side and has a soft start facility that operates in both Integrated and Power Amp modes.

Billet Aluminium remote control included, controls Volume/Mute.

I have added over £100 of Tung-Sol input valves but the originals will be included too.

Jensen Paper in Oil and Audyn Reference caps are standard.

Power valves are 4 x KT90
    Input/Phase splitters are 6SN7 and 6SL7

Specifications are (see https://www.mingda.co.uk/dynasty-cadenza.html):
    Output Power - Ultra linear 70 Watts per Channel
    Output Power – Triode 40 Watts per channel
    Frequency response 18Hz-45kHz±1dB
    S to N ratio ≤91dB
    Distortion ≤1% at full power
    Input Impedance 100KΩ
    Input sensitivity: 350mV
    Power input 230Vac

Pictures (I will take another when it’s darker too so you can see the valves glowing):

Before Power Amp upgrade:

I have the original box and will post at cost but would much rather prefer collection (when appropriate from Lincolnshire) as it’s ridiculously heavy and also operation can be confirmed.

Looking for £1200 ono please.
    Last edited by scotty38; 03-07-2020 at 11:39.

I'm Grant.

very nice..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Thanks Grant.... and a bump...

I'm Martin.

Bump again and open to offers/haggling....

I'm Martin.

Bump......

I'm Steve.

What the hell this is still doing here i don't know. I suspect a little Hi-Fi snobbery going on ha ha. If i had the cash i would have thi away. Astounding piece of kit. Have a bump on me.

I'm Martin.

Another little bump.....

I'm Martin.

Bump and £1000.....

I'm Ian.

Hi Martin,
    Your link to Ming Da isn't working so here's another go. https://www.mingda.co.uk/dynasty-cadenza.html

Ming Da's are fabulous amps and Mark is a great guy who really knows his stuff. I wish I needed an amp!

I'm Martin.

Thanks for that, I'd not realised I hadn't left a space before the bracket. Also, agreed Mark is an absolute gent to deal with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast