+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: House of Maxwell

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    And were your fellow female alumni 'fucking' middle-aged men?
    I think there are girls who find middle aged men attractive, I mean if they're George clooneys for instance. I remember this one girl in my school - back in the mid 80s, who said she would let George Michael do anything to her, lol, I don;t think he would have been interested, but heh, it kept the dream alive!
    Current system. NAS Interspace/Garrard 401/Jelco 750 or Roksan Nima /Nagaoka MP 200/Graham Slee Era V. CDP - Mission PCM 7000. Amp - Audio Innovations S500. Harmon Kardon HK6500. Audio Note J's/Chario syntar towers. QED XT40 speaker cable/Straight wire interconnects.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I think there are girls who find middle aged men attractive, I mean if they're George clooneys for instance. I remember this one girl in my school - back in the mid 80s, who said she would let George Michael do anything to her, lol, I don;t think he would have been interested, but heh, it kept the dream alive!
    yeah but middle aged men are supposed to have grown out of being led by their dicks, and also supposed to understand its not a good thing for girls or the girls family.
    Far too much of the i want, i can get so fuck it i will just take it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Far too much of the i want, i can get so fuck it i will just take it

And that arrogant and selfish [and in this case immoral and illegal] shit fucking angers me like you wouldn't believe!!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Mike.

Wonder how Ghislaines getting on? Food's probably a tad less quality than what she's used to.
    Current system. NAS Interspace/Garrard 401/Jelco 750 or Roksan Nima /Nagaoka MP 200/Graham Slee Era V. CDP - Mission PCM 7000. Amp - Audio Innovations S500. Harmon Kardon HK6500. Audio Note J's/Chario syntar towers. QED XT40 speaker cable/Straight wire interconnects.

I'm brian.

Wonder how Ghislaines getting on? Food's probably a tad less quality than what she's used to.
    Do you really think she s being put through the mill ?, I doubt it.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Do you really think she s being put through the mill ?, I doubt it.
    Good point, being America, you can probably buy a penthouse suite as a prisoner.

I'm brian.

Good point, being America, you can probably buy a penthouse suite as a prisoner.
    Yeah, although do you remember Grouty in Porridge ?, even had a budgie in his cell lol

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Yeah, although do you remember Grouty in Porridge ?, even had a budgie in his cell lol
    In 'Goodfellas' they had steaks and wine. Or maybe she could get on the rodeo team like in 'Stir Crazy.'
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm guy.

Or donate some photos and videos of her celebrity friends to the prison library

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e2c2fbd...fights-to.html
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Martin.

Maybe it's different in women's prisons? If I recall my 'Prisoner: Cell Block H' none of them got special treatment like budgies or steak. Although you could end up with your head in the laundry steam press if you pissed off the 'top dog'.

Which, curiously, is not something you ever see being done or even threatened in male prison telly or films. Yet they must have a laundry press the same as the women do.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast