Closed Thread
Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

cheers.. it looks very likely now, but its still got to be won, and for me its not over til then. thought restarting the cup was stupid. most the small teams cant afford testing etc or bubbles. its playing with fire.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    cheers.. it looks very likely now, but its still got to be won, and for me its not over til then. thought restarting the cup was stupid. most the small teams cant afford testing etc or bubbles. its playing with fire.
    Scottish cup could be a mistake, too many small teams still in, and would prefer to concentrate on Europe
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Scottish cup could be a mistake, too many small teams still in, and would prefer to concentrate on Europe
    i would play the young players for first few games at least so as to keep the bubble intact. typically the sfa will attempt to stop that
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

a quick one, two from gers and they are 2 up after 16 mins. win this and celtic could only win on goal difference. assuming we lost out last 7 games, which is unlikely.
    whisky is out
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

a quick one, two from gers and they are 2 up after 16 mins. win this and celtic could only win on goal difference. assuming we lost out last 7 games, which is unlikely.
    whisky is out
    Will have a wee one or two later myself, once we see out the rest of this game.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Will have a wee one or two later myself, once we see out the rest of this game.
    hagi makes it 3 just after break so think points are safe now
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

so 3-0 going on 6 it was.. celtic now need to win every game to equal our total, and are 26 goals adrift.. we have 6 games left.

over to the tic tomorrow at dundee u which i fully expect them to win
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

so 3-0 going on 6 it was.. celtic now need to win every game to equal our total, and are 26 goals adrift.. we have 6 games left.

over to the tic tomorrow at dundee u which i fully expect them to win
    I’m fairly certain they will win tomorrow which will make next Sunday the biggie.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

I’m fairly certain they will win tomorrow which will make next Sunday the biggie.

a fortnight i think
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

a fortnight i think
    You’re right
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i