Closed Thread
Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Me too , points in the bag always better
    Looks like Gers have snapped up the 2 Bournemouth lads on pre contracts for next season. A good bit of business I think. The lad Wright also looks to be a likely joiner. Good to get some early summer work done this early. Saves money and gives all preseason to tune them up
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Looks like Gers have snapped up the 2 Bournemouth lads on pre contracts for next season. A good bit of business I think. The lad Wright also looks to be a likely joiner. Good to get some early summer work done this early. Saves money and gives all preseason to tune them up
    If the pre contracts work out as good as Kamara , will be very happy.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

If the pre contracts work out as good as Kamara , will be very happy.
    The lad Ofoborh looks a big unit for a mid... doubt he will get pushed off ball easily. Simpson is big too at 6'3" too. both 21, so good ages and along with Bassey, bode well for future.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Another 3 points and another clean sheet
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Another 3 points and another clean sheet
    3 points as you say. Another tricky away tie negotiated.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Very Exciting day in teh' English Championship.

Sky Blues at friendly landlords Brum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...cores-fixtures

It's tough to be a club without a home.

I am thinking 1-1. Everybody happy.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    Very Exciting day in teh' English Championship.

Sky Blues at friendly landlords Brum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...cores-fixtures

It's tough to be a club without a home.

I am thinking 1-1. Everybody happy.
    i see Brum, who an old mate of mine supports, have signed Aberdeen Striker Cosgrove. I wonder if he will play
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

No need for the Cosgrave lad to play for the Blues at all! And he didn't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55776574

Whole game was a fix. 1-1 as predicted.

Wish I'd put money on it. Does anybody remember that World Cup game between West Germany and Austria?

Both sides needed a draw to qualify for the next round....

Whole game seemed to run in slow motion. Two opposing players ran for a dead ball, then paused. "Your ball Fritz!", "No, after you Klaus!".

A draw, IIRC.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    No need for the Cosgrave lad to play for the Blues at all! And he didn't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55776574

Whole game was a fix. 1-1 as predicted.

Wish I'd put money on it. Does anybody remember that World Cup game between West Germany and Austria?

Both sides needed a draw to qualify for the next round....

Whole game seemed to run in slow motion. Two opposing players ran for a dead ball, then paused. "Your ball Fritz!", "No, after you Klaus!".

A draw, IIRC.
    i wasnt thinking really. i guess he will have to quarentine before joining team. he's a decent big lump, but how much further he can go is?? debatable.
    good luck to him anyway.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

see celtic lost marco.. bad times to be a celtic fan sorry to say for you..... still, i guess it had to happen, just not as disasterously as this...
    spoilt the league

sorry, no offense
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast