Closed Thread
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

Not sure if the dons boys mixed with the squad after their night out but the celtic did as well as actually played v opposition. This is not about anti celtic but about fairness.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

It's only the Europa League, guys. I wouldn't even enter if it was my team.

25 extra fixtures for a tournament that nobody even notices who wins.

Sky Blues on fire!

FULL-TIME

Coventry 3-1 Rotherham

Five games unbeaten now for the Sky Blues while it's five straight away defeats for Rotherham.

Give it a couple of years and we'll be back in the Prem.

Rams won too. Everybody Happy.

I'm Grant.

big team rotherham... ac milan are feart oh them

ps, good win and cc climb table..

actually they didnt but are equal with qpr now.. their manager was once ours
    Last edited by struth; 05-12-2020 at 17:58.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    It's only the Europa League, guys. I wouldn't even enter if it was my team.

25 extra fixtures for a tournament that nobody even notices who wins.

Sky Blues on fire!

FULL-TIME

Coventry 3-1 Rotherham

Five games unbeaten now for the Sky Blues while it's five straight away defeats for Rotherham.

Give it a couple of years and we'll be back in the Prem.

Rams won too. Everybody Happy.
    Steve, please stop embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge, i hope your team keeps moving in the right direction, although the last time they were a decent side was when the Rangers assistant manager played for them.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Steve.

As Kenny Dalglish observed, it's always about the next game.

Luton Town. We'll have them.

I'm Grant.

Another good, hard fought win up in Dingwall this time.. 4-0 and Tavinier involved in a few of them again.. Defoe scored in what was his 800th appearance
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Another good, hard fought win up in Dingwall this time.. 4-0 and Tavinier involved in a few of them again.. Defoe scored in what was his 800th appearance
    A good 3 points and a couple of decent goals.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    A good 3 points and a couple of decent goals.
    yup, i see celtic have gained a point lol.. sorry marco

still amazed that lennon is still there tbh considering results. he must have some dirt
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yup, i see celtic have gained a point lol.. sorry marco

still amazed that lennon is still there tbh considering results. he must have some dirt
    I hope Lennon stays.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    I hope Lennon stays.
    sure, so do i...
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast