Sure I agree that nothing is won in October, just making my prediction (which often is right), and so stand by what I've said.

If both teams could field their strongest starting 11, I don't think that Rangers are stronger, for me arguably the opposite, but they're certainly the form team at the moment, and perhaps, as I've said, also coping better with not playing in front of fans.

Last season, for example, Rangers dropped quite a few unexpected points at home, partly for me because of players feeling the pressure from home fans to win, and so relieved of that this season, they've benefited, especially some of the foreign players. I'm not saying I'm right, just a theory

Plus, Rangers are also reaping the rewards of having given Gerrard (whom I predict will go on to become a successful manager at the highest level) time to implement his tactical style and 'will' on the team. I've always said that it takes a good 3 years minimum for managers to make a proper impact, and so stand by that.

At Liverpool. that was proven with Klopp, and the same will happen at Rangers, with Gerrard.

Marco.