Closed Thread
Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

Remember the Ibrox one. Was very nasty. Celtic manager jock stein and rangers manager Willie waddell both came out with flying colours, as they both rose to the horrid occasion.
    I was told the dead were almost blackened by the crush
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

My Mum and Dad were both supporters of "The Gunners".

Arsenal F.C. for the uninitiated.

I always detested the "The Gooners" myself. Boring side, IMO.

Much preferred watching more adventurous Tottenham.

Huge surprise tonight. The Gooners put 4 past the Baggies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55450393

Breaks the script of "1-0 to the Arsenal".

I'm Grant.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1345402494256623616

thought this a disgrace by brown. trying to get morelos sent off and pretending to have been punched.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1345402494256623616

thought this a disgrace by brown. trying to get morelos sent off and pretending to have been punched.
    Typical of Brown, was not long on the pitch, good see he is getting plenty of stick for it in the media.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

i see crawley town just beat leeds utd 3-0. gotta be the shock of the year that.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

More importantly 3 points against Aberdeen
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    More importantly 3 points against Aberdeen
    yes and a double for that useless striker we have eh?

i see celtic have announced a pos covid just there... dubai strikes??
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yes and a double for that useless striker we have eh?

i see celtic have announced a pos covid just there... dubai strikes??
    More good press from the Dubai trip

Good tactics from the Aberdeen manager in the second half made the game closer than it should have been.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Just have to await developments.
    Considering hibs were upset at the change, I'm sure they won't be happy. Just if it is a dubai tripper then with the slow rate of it developing the whole squad might be quarantined.
    It was a stupid thing to do imo but it's done now.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

well it appears it was julian who caught it over in dubai, and i have to say, what was a guy on crutches doing there in first place... not training anyway... so now they have 13 close contacts out plus manager and coach.
    Last edited by struth; 11-01-2021 at 17:45.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast