Closed Thread
Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Yes good result today, 4 good goals, hopefully we can win the last few games.
    barisic and alf injured apparently. not sure who will play lb next game lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    barisic and alf injured apparently. not sure who will play lb next game lol
    Barisic will need checked out Alf will be fine, think he just spotted he was being subbed
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Barisic will need checked out Alf will be fine, think he just spotted he was being subbed
    barisic has had an mri... they think he will play at euros...

on another note, fashion sakala from belgian pro league has signed a 4 yr deal with gers. plays currently with oostende. a decent player by all acounts. good to see more early business done in the frees
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

barisic has had an mri... they think he will play at euros...

on another note, fashion sakala from belgian pro league has signed a 4 yr deal with gers. plays currently with oostende. a decent player by all acounts. good to see more early business done in the frees
    Looks like another bit of good early business, has a good scoring record by the look of it.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Looks like another bit of good early business, has a good scoring record by the look of it.
    a bit rough round edges i think, but is very quick. can play across the front too. initially a squad player but with a lot of prospects and a youngish and current international too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

a bit rough round edges i think, but is very quick. can play across the front too. initially a squad player but with a lot of prospects and a youngish and current international too.
    we’ve been there before with rough the edges strikers and its worked out not too bad.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

we’ve been there before with rough the edges strikers and its worked out not too bad.
    the other lad coming from bournemouth(Nnamdi Ofoborh) i think is another that will need to be worked on but they see something there. simpson too needs work but didnt do too badly in the old firm game. not great but ive seen a lot worse.
    sure there will be better (or readier) coming in
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

steven gerard's 3rd aniversary today too sure he is a happy chappy, and well done to him and board etc for the faith shown in him. it took 3 years to change enough to get infront of our old rivals.
    now its their turn to play catchup; and im sure they will. the game up here is alive and kicking. Rangers season tickets are only out 10 days and we have sold 20,000 already
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

the other lad coming from bournemouth(Nnamdi Ofoborh) i think is another that will need to be worked on but they see something there. simpson too needs work but didnt do too badly in the old firm game. not great but ive seen a lot worse.
    sure there will be better (or readier) coming in
    i thought Simpson did ok considering he was booked early on, should a lot more common sense than the Celtic player who was end off.

I think there will be a few more coming in who will able to hit the ground running.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Robin.

steven gerard's 3rd aniversary today too sure he is a happy chappy, and well done to him and board etc for the faith shown in him. it took 3 years to change enough to get infront of our old rivals.
    now its their turn to play catchup; and im sure they will. the game up here is alive and kicking. Rangers season tickets are only out 10 days and we have sold 20,000 already
    Yeah the season tickets are selling well, Gerrard was given time which is a bit unusual these days.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast