Closed Thread
Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 20/21

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Good first half 3-0 , a couple of decent goals as well
    Should be over as a result but game needs to be finished off. I expect a similar outlay in effort second half.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Should be over as a result but game needs to be finished off. I expect a similar outlay in effort second half.
    4-0 very comfortable win, a few squad players and kids getting some minutes .
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

4-0 very comfortable win, a few squad players and kids getting some minutes .
    Yes a good performance and couple of lads getting a run too.
    With Aberdeen and celtic both out it gives us our best chance of first silverware. Sure other sides will think likewise tho.

On to Europe next
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

i read the celtic fans were misbehaving yesterday... tut tut... do they really think flinging inslts and items at team will improve the players desire? i'd expect quite a few will be wanting out now. lawwell wont bow now, even if he was going to me thinks. gotta show whos boss
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

i read the celtic fans were misbehaving yesterday... tut tut... do they really think flinging inslts and items at team will improve the players desire? i'd expect quite a few will be wanting out now. lawwell wont bow now, even if he was going to me thinks. gotta show whos boss
    I agree, throwing things at the police and the players, has probably saved Lennon , at least for a few days.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Steve.

Quite honestly, I fancy Coventry City against you'se Glasgow Rangers or Celtic Scots.

We play in a tougher League. A 1-1 draw at Top of the Championship table Norwich is a decent result. Happy with that.

A point away from home always works for me.

I'm Grant.

rangers would wipe floor with you

celtic would have a year ago too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    Quite honestly, I fancy Coventry City against you'se Glasgow Rangers or Celtic Scots.

We play in a tougher League. A 1-1 draw at Top of the Championship table Norwich is a decent result. Happy with that.

A point away from home always works for me.
    You’re having a laugh
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

You’re having a laugh
    Someone who knows not football . Rangers have been one of the best teams in Europe this year and are top scorers in the top 11 leagues. Coventry? Dear me
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Someone who knows not football . Rangers have been one of the best teams in Europe this year and are top scorers in the top 11 leagues. Coventry? Dear me
    That was my polite answer.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast