+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted.Rega turntable, also amp.

I'm daney.

Default Wanted.Rega turntable, also amp.

Good morning all.

My first "wanted" post...so go easy on me please! lol.

Ok, Im looking for a rega turntable please. Im new to this , Ive bought some B and W CM1 speakers, so now Im looking for a turntable. and an amp. to go with it!

Rega, seem to be the one for me, judging by the numerous inane! questions Ive been asking.......

SO, basically, if anybody has a rega turntable , they no longer use, or are looking to upgrade etc...please let me know! Im also on the lookout for an amplifier, basically I need most things, to get me "started"! down this rabbit hole!

Many thanks.

I'm Andy.

I am selling up as going to a Quad all in one device and have a Rega RP1 in silver for sale with or without a Nagoaka MP110 cartridge with a spare stylus. New belt fitted a month ago. £200 with cartridge or £110 without. Or latest version P1 bought about a year ago in Black as standard with Carbon Cartridge £ 175. I also have a Onkyo 9010A amplifier £130 or a Rega Brio (latest version) amplifier £450 bought about a year ago and a Apollo R CD player which was bought back in 2015 for £375. All working fine and happy to demonstrate. PM me if interested
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

I'm stu.

I have a Sony ta fa 30ES in very nice condition
    Has built in phono stage for mm or mc cartridges
    £275
    301/Puresound 2A3/quite large Grf cab horny ones.Eminence/Coral/Le cleach

I'm Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by marley View Post
    Good morning all.
    My first "wanted" post...so go easy on me please! lol.
    Ok, Im looking for a rega turntable please. Im new to this , Ive bought some B and W CM1 speakers, so now Im looking for a turntable. and an amp. to go with it!
    Rega, seem to be the one for me, judging by the numerous inane! questions Ive been asking.......
    SO, basically, if anybody has a rega turntable , they no longer use, or are looking to upgrade etc...please let me know! Im also on the lookout for an amplifier, basically I need most things, to get me "started"! down this rabbit hole!
    Many thanks.
    If you have one in mind, I suggest you give a budget, so that people know the range of Rega turntables and amps you are likely to be interested in.

I'm daney.

Many thanks for the help all, looks like Im sorted now though........happy days!!

+ Reply to Thread