+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Philips Fidelio X2HR headphones

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Philips Fidelio X2HR headphones

Lovely sounding pair these. Detailed highs but rounded off with a good dollop of bass (but not excessive). Plenty of reviews online. As easily driven on the go as with a mains amp but they still scale up nicely. These are the better type with replaceable ear pads, for a while they were glued on to save money apparently.

Would keep but I've just paid for a pair of Sennheiser HD700s and it's one in one out at the moment here. I'm not even sure if they'll be an upgrade or a sideways move, these are that good.

They come with the original cable and a 5N OCC after market one. The latter changes the sound by reducing the bass a little and sounding more neutral across the board so a good alternative. No box unfortunately.

Condition is excellent as they've been under my bed for a year and used a few times a month along with my Audioquest Nighthawks, HD580s and HD650s. I found a little mark on a round stud which you can see in the photos, otherwise they look unmarked to me. The velour pads attract fluff but are excellent underneath that!

Looking for £95 collected or plus delivery (probably Parcelforce online).

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread