+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russ Andrews Power Purifier ?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by earsopen View Post
    Since the Power Purifier in its current form is black, all references to a 'blue box' are irrelevant. Totally irrelevant! Prove that it is the same thing rather than speculate.

If somebody thinks they can do exactly the same box, with exactly the same results for £30- then do it!

Then source the boxes, the modules, and market and employ staff to assemble it and I for one would buy it for £30-.

Yes, I use an RA Power Purifier fully loaded alongside an RA Mains Abzorber in the first 2 sockets of my distribution block, and they work very well together to remove noise. The effect was obvious from first installation and I am very happy with the results although of course I wish they were priced lower.

Describe the results? No way! Anything said would make me a target for all the snipers, so read the review which was linked to in a previous reply.

RA is a very clever man (who must be very thick skinned) to market products that are often so often negatively presented by comments on a forum like this. My early opinions were affected by that negativity, but recently have found that the RA bits I use do work, pretty much exactly how he describes.
    The RA device asked about by the OP was in reference to one that had been recently sold, and it was blue in colour: hence my calling it a "blue box". Within it were plug-in modules that were coloured black. I don't care what colour they are now: the OP asked how they worked, and I made a suggestion as to how they might work. That is all!
    Barry

I'm Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by earsopen View Post
    Since the Power Purifier in its current form is black, all references to a 'blue box' are irrelevant. Totally irrelevant! Prove that it is the same thing rather than speculate.

If somebody thinks they can do exactly the same box, with exactly the same results for £30- then do it!

Then source the boxes, the modules, and market and employ staff to assemble it and I for one would buy it for £30-.

Yes, I use an RA Power Purifier fully loaded alongside an RA Mains Abzorber in the first 2 sockets of my distribution block, and they work very well together to remove noise. The effect was obvious from first installation and I am very happy with the results although of course I wish they were priced lower.

Describe the results? No way! Anything said would make me a target for all the snipers, so read the review which was linked to in a previous reply.

RA is a very clever man (who must be very thick skinned) to market products that are often so often negatively presented by comments on a forum like this. My early opinions were affected by that negativity, but recently have found that the RA bits I use do work, pretty much exactly how he describes.
    The item I referred to was black, and I measured its performance, but as I said my own filter, (on which I am sure RA designed his), was in cct. I assume that you have measured your results to allay placebo effect or expectation bias.

I was not 'sniping' at anyone, but I loathe conning and plagiarism.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Mains filters, when done correctly can have a significant affect on the equipment being run from them, the type i linked to earliar in this thread have been used in part of my own system for well over ten years, ie; from the point at which i first became aware that you could actualy make a mains filter that did pretty much what you designed it to do, without sucking out all the musicality, and life of the music, what ever your feelings are on such devices, and those who promote and sell them, the only way you will know whether such devices will work for you is to first put aside your pre existing sceptism, and try one for yourself.
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123