+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afternoon all

I'm Howard.

Default Afternoon all

Hi folks,

I keep meaning to say hello after browsing this fine forum for a long time now, so... Hi!

I've been into audio for many years and I have 3 main systems in my house (and a very tolerant girlfriend):

1. Home cinema - Stereo portion consists of Kef Reference 3.2s, Meridian 557 power amp, Audiolab 8200DQ DAC/Pre, and a Chromecast Audio.

2. Living room - Monitor Audio Silver 100 speakers, Arcam A70 amp, FX Audio DAC, Chromecast Audio

3. Office (where I spend most of my time listening to music now that I work from home) - Quad S1, Sony 530ES amp, music from PC via Spotify or Foobar2000

Looking to add a better DAC to my office system and hopefully some more Sony ES goodies

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Hi "hcanning" - welcome to AoS.

We would like to see your real name and rough location in your profile. We ask this of all Members, as we feel it makes for a more friendly forum.

You are fortunate in having the means and space for three systems - well done. What are your tastes in music?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Josie.

Welcome to AOS.

As Barry said, please fill in your name and location.

Many thanks
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Geoff.

Hi there and welcome to AOS. Whoever you are.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Howard.

Thanks guys, name added now!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome Howard, enjoy AoS.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread