+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hfc ct1e rca interconnect

I'm Laurie.

Default Hfc ct1e rca interconnect

Many online reviews of these superb cables, ref quality.
    Were £2.5k new, tempted to keep but I already have close to 4 complete looms. With posh case Delivered £700

I'm Laurie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vitus sia025, brinkman Bardot deck and nyquist dac,Boenicke w8se, Melco server, audiovalve sunilda phono, kondo Cables, lots of Stillpoints, Ess rack.

Worldwide 40 million chickens, ducks, and geese die daily for the plate, savage and wasteful.

I'm Laurie.

Bump
    Vitus sia025, brinkman Bardot deck and nyquist dac,Boenicke w8se, Melco server, audiovalve sunilda phono, kondo Cables, lots of Stillpoints, Ess rack.

Worldwide 40 million chickens, ducks, and geese die daily for the plate, savage and wasteful.

I'm Anthony.

Good luck with the sale
    Always wanted to hear one of those
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Laurie.

Big up

+ Reply to Thread