+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Black Rhodium twirl speaker cable 2*5m RRP £270

I'm Flo.

Default FS Black Rhodium twirl speaker cable 2*5m RRP £270

Fantastic award winning hifi world 5* speaker cable Black rhodium twirl 2*5m ,made in Uk ,perfect condition like new. Price is £160 ,can post it or collected from West Ham London.Black Rhodium TWIRL Speaker cable - terminated with gold Plated it

Give us a twirl!.. Twist just got better with thicker conductors for a full on rockin' performance!

Cable manufactured in England
    2 core cable, with total outer diameter of 10mm (5mm per core)
    Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of leading edges and decays in music
    Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
    Twirl is twisted along the length of the cable to prevent the loop "aerial" effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
    Double the thickness of insulation compared to previous Black Rhodium speaker cables to deliver a more natural sound
    Terminated with our high quality gold or rhodium plated Z plugs, which offers secure fit for improved connection
    HI-FI Choice Review

"A balanced presentation with delightful tonal accuracy, the Twirl is a worthy system upgrade"

HIFI WORLD, February 2013

"Vice-Like grip on the bass which seems able to start and stop as fast as an LED. This makes it enormous fun to listen to, yet never fatiguing. Factor in a nice, crisp airy bass treble and it is sure to prove very popular indeed"
    HIFI CHOICE, June 2013

Black Rhodium announces the launch of the TWIRL speaker cable. TWIRL improves on the performance of the highly awarded TWIST (Hi-Fi Choice 5 star, Hi-Fi World 5 Globes) in two important areas.

• TWIRL has much larger conductors and hence much lower impedance than TWIST due to its 2.5 sq mm conductor cross section, over three times the cross section of TWIST.

• TWIRL has a thicker insulation than TWIST, resulting in lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion' because the magnetic field generated by current in the wires reduces as distance between the wires increases. There are a number of benefits in using TWIRL rather than TWIST when the quality of hi-fi system justifies a higher grade cable.

• TWIRL is ideally suitable for long cable runs, having much lower impedance, and hence less signal loss than other comparable quality cables at a similar price point.

• TWIRL give a very tight bass and very stable stereo images due to its low impedance enabling the amplifier to have better control of movement of the loudspeaker bass drivers.

• TWIRL gives even clearer diction of the words sung by massed choirs due to its lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion'. TWIRL retains features that have enabled TWIST to win awards for sound quality in leading Hi-Fi magazines.

• TWIRL cable is twisted along its length, thus preventing the cable acting as a "loop aerial" for airborne radio frequency interference which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.

• The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions. Experience shows that when cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers. This gives ‘blacker' silences in the interval between musical notes and enhances reproduction of the musical edges and natural decays in music.

• Silicone rubber insulation is used because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion. To prevent TWIRL cable losing its twist during handling, Black Rhodium provides a printed heat shrink to bind the two conductors six inches from the end. Specifications Conductors: 50 x 0.25mm diameter (13 gauge) tinned copper Insulation: Silicone rubber type GPC Outside diameter of cores: 5.0mm

I'm Shaun.

Florian, are these still available..? I take it this is a stereo pair..?

I'm Flo.

hello,yeah stereo pair

I'm Flo.

still available

I'm Flo.

Haselsh1 pm sent

I'm Flo.

now sold to Haselsh1

I'm David.

I thought it was sold to me?

I'm Flo.

It has been sold to Haselsh1 who paid and sent me the messages as a member not as a guest.Thank you

I'm Flo.

hi,you got refund.thanks

+ Reply to Thread