+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WireWorld Supernova 7 & Gold Starlight 7 digital cables 0.5m

I'm Robert.

Default WireWorld Supernova 7 & Gold Starlight 7 digital cables 0.5m

WireWorld Supernova 7 & Gold Starlight 7 digital cables 0.5m

Two cables for sale, both are 0.5m in length, are as new and come with original packaging.

First up is the Supernova 7 optical toslink cable.
    These retail at £166 for the half metre length. This is a true glass cable (not the common plastic types), made from 338 Borosilicate glass fiber optic conductors.

Upon hearing this cable for the first type, I’d never use a plastic conductor again, worth every penny. Better than some coax designs. I’d read that true glass conductors rival top end coax - and I now believe it.

I bought this for my Sonos to compare with some coax cables. I’ve settled on a much more expensive coax cable in the end. This was uncomfortably close though. I only used it for a few hours, so as new really.

Selling this one for £90 incl UK post.

Next is the WireWorld Gold Starlight 7 digital coax cable, also 0.5m in length.

Excellent cable! Has about 100 hours use so still burning in and in excellent as new condition. Original packaging.
    Retail for the 0.5m is £308 (the 1m version costs £475- ouch!).

All the hype and details in the link below.
    https://www.futureshop.co.uk/wirewor...al-audio-cable

I highly rate this cable! The bigger and much costlier Platinum 8 blew me away but too expensive for me. I had bought this for comparison to other digital cables and decided on something else, hence the sale and low use.

Selling this one for £125 incl UK postage

I'm Robert.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread