+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Temple Audio amps

I'm Chris.

Default Temple Audio amps

Considering getting a Temple Audio Bantam Gold (no volume knob) as a power amp but I have seen they have also released a 'stealth' version for £90 less.

Just wondered what the opinions are on these as most seem to say they punch above their weight, well the Bantam at least, can't find any reviews of the 'stealth'.

Form factor is a consideration as the pre-amp and DAC I've nominated for it are small, so would like to keep it small-ish and cheap-ish.

Like the idea of a Class D I can just leave on all day that sounds good too. It's for a lounge/background listening system.

Alternatives/suggestions very much welcomed.

Cheers
    System 1: - Amp - Musical Paradise MP-701 mk2 - Neurochrome 686
    - Source: Audio Technica LP-5 - Custom 6V6 stage - Novafidelity X30 - Soekris 1421 (LPSU) - Custom TDA1541 C3G DAC -
    - Speakers: Martin Logan Prodigy's - Subs: - REL T3's -

System 2 - Amp: Musical Paradise MP 303/Custom 300B SET - Custom 6SL7 Pre -
    - Source: Pioneer N-30K - SONCOZ SGD1 -
    - Speakers: Loth X BS1's - Sub: REL T3 -

I'm Steve.

I had a Temple Audio One, brilliant amp, the new version is meant to be better. Changeable gain settings and bass settings can be altered using different caps. I bought a Separo SE88i out of interest, which is great. I swapped the valves and it is now the amp I use in my second system and the Temple was sold. I highly recommend Temple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread