+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belt replacement for td160 super

I'm Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    I'd be interested to know how you get on Dee.
    Hi Loz,...the belt from Origin Live today and I set it up and put on a couple of well known tunes.From the get go there was
    an improvement in the soundstage and detail retrieval....not night and day.. but distinct and audible.OL recommend a burn in period of a couple of hours which I’ve achieved .There hasn’t been a further improvement in SQ following the burn in period but I’m happy with what’s present.
    There is a caveat..my previous belt was a genuine Thorens item but it is around 2 years old.If it was
    brand new the comparison would be fairer.But regardless...I’m happy with the OL replacement.

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dee View Post
    Hi Loz,...the belt from Origin Live today and I set it up and put on a couple of well known tunes.From the get go there was
    an improvement in the soundstage and detail retrieval....not night and day.. but distinct and audible.OL recommend a burn in period of a couple of hours which I’ve achieved .There hasn’t been a further improvement in SQ following the burn in period but I’m happy with what’s present.
    There is a caveat..my previous belt was a genuine Thorens item but it is around 2 years old.If it was
    brand new the comparison would be fairer.But regardless...I’m happy with the OL replacement.
    Thanks for the feedback Dee. Good to know. I may just pick one up for the future. Ill also try Geoff and Christian's tips next time around.

Cheers

Loz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12