+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Project RPM6 SB Turntable

I'm Mike.

Default FS: Project RPM6 SB Turntable

I bought this almost a year ago and overall it's a been great piece of kit, however i like to fiddle about and change things upgrade components etc. and this deck doesn't lend itself to that so i'm looking to move it on.

So what can i tell you, well 1st off the sale doesn't include the cartridge, but does include the record weight, all original packaging, instructions and a syringe of Project grease for the baring, the deck itself is quite heavy about 9 to 10kg and utilises a belt driven sub platter with an inverted baring and an MDF platter with an in built vinyl platter mat, the arm is a standard 9" Project metal arm which does a good job but in my opinion would be the only thing on the deck i'd want to change, i spoke to the guys at Henley audio about suitable replacements and they said you can get a 9C Evo arm from them as an upgrade for £395. This particular model has the electronic 33 / 45 speed changer so you don't have to take the deck apart every time you want to play a 45.

I've looked closely and there isn't any marks on the deck anywhere i can see, so down to price, well it owes me £400 so that's what i'd want for it, i'd prefer collection although i can deliver for the cost of the diesel, even though it has it's original box i wouldn't want to post it.

[IMG]IMG_2359 by mike davis, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_2360 by mike davis, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_2361 by mike davis, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_2362 by mike davis, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_2364 by mike davis, on Flickr[/IMG]

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Adrian.

A highly rated TT, Hi Fi Choice magazine gave it 5 star rating at the time, other reviews indicate great timing, soundstage and depth. One review recommended using Audio Technica 150 MLX with it. It should be a very good allrounder.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    A highly rated TT, Hi Fi Choice magazine gave it 5 star rating at the time, other reviews indicate great timing, soundstage and depth. One review recommended using Audio Technica 150 MLX with it. It should be a very good allrounder.
    Thanks for that Adrian, it is a very nice deck but as i've said i like to fiddle about with things

I'm Mike.

Bump

I'm Mike.

Bump

I'm Mike.

Reduced to £350

I'm Mike.

Reduced to £330

I'm Graham.

Great looking deck and price Jack!

I'm Steve.

This is an absolute steal at the price. Come on fellas don't miss out on this

I'm Mike.

It’s on eBay now and I’m confident with 8 days to go it will top £330, so now’s the time to PM me if you want it for £330

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast