+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beware - parcel2go

I'm Martyn.

I have never had any trouble with Parcel2Go.
    I sent a pair of speakers to Taiwan and the local courier ( actually Taiwan Post Office ) dropped the parcel
    and damaged one cabinet.
    The person who received the cabinets arranged a local repair and Parcel2Go were quick on the insurance claim.

Re. Hermes, I have used them a lot with 100% success.

I'm Colin.

it's not parcel2go - it's the service you select & when things go wrong, you have to deal with parcel2go who liase with the courier. this year in april I sent motorcycle parts to spain using hermes via p2go. parcel lost, my mate was sent make up instead of the parts!
    P2go customer services basically web chat in far east. friggin nightmare. Its hermes international I'm avoiding in future

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colinijohnson View Post
    parcel lost, my mate was sent make up instead of the parts!
    I keep hoping they will mix-up a parcel coming to me with a consignment of Krugerrands. Not happened yet but if I keep ordering tat off the internet it's surely only a matter of time.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I keep hoping they will mix-up a parcel coming to me with a consignment of Krugerrands. Not happened yet but if I keep ordering tat off the internet it's surely only a matter of time.
    lol - my mate redirected the make up to the correct address at his expense., so bloody annoying when they cock it up & dont respond

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I'm Ian.

My friend has just had an ebay not received claim rejected because hermes say he signed for the parcel. Given he was at work and drivers dont get signatures at present due to covid i think extta extra care needs to be taken when buying selling

I'm Dave.

I tried to send a parcel, to be collected Thursday by UPS. I booked it through Parcel2go and downloaded the label and invoice but UPS didn't collect. I contacted Parcel2go yesterday, via their webchat and told it was a glitch at their end, nothing to do with UPS.

Hopefully, it will be collected Monday because the customer is not best pleased.

I'm Kevin.

I sent a top of the range Graham Slee MM phone stage to someone last week.
    The package was signed for, and I was told that when the guy opened it, the phono stage was missing.

It appears that the package was opened during it’s voyage, and the phono stage was removed, and the package was taped back up again.
    The insurance won’t work as the package was delivered....
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Martin.

It still comes under loss/damage so should be covered, assuming it was reported straight away.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    I tried to send a parcel, to be collected Thursday by UPS. I booked it through Parcel2go and downloaded the label and invoice but UPS didn't collect. I contacted Parcel2go yesterday, via their webchat and told it was a glitch at their end, nothing to do with UPS.

Hopefully, it will be collected Monday because the customer is not best pleased.
    UPS are having some 'difficulties' with UK collections and deliveries - I sent a couple of boxes of parts to the south of England via UPS and it took them 6 days to deliver. UPS international services are fine, though.

I'm Chris.

NOw no lockdown, we should re-start the 'Wam Taxi'?
    Chris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast